Sunday 5 October 2014

The Blogger returns...

Jeeeeeez I am so so bad at blogging so far, I noticed that my last post was about my grad ball and that seems soooooo long ago. I've graduated, travelled Europe and ... I've moved over to America for a year to be an au pair just outside NYC (I'm the luckiest girl in the world). I look after two children a girl aged 6 and a little boy who's 4, and it's a handful but I'm trying to embrace it! 
These are a few snaps from my initial move over here ..



Huuuuuge piece of Oreo cheesecake (my weakness)


Times Square



New York Skyline from the Staten island ferry

  
The Apple flagship store (feat people camping outside)



The top of the empire state building


NY Skyline from the Jersey Side (Hoboken)


Life doing the school run

Hula Hula xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment