Tuesday 7 October 2014

Falling for fall..

Very inspired with my move to blog a lot more about experiences here, I've had to create a sticky note with around 12 blog post ideas (jeeeeez) 

But anyways it's Autumn or Fall as the Americans call it and oh my lord the difference between our seasons is incredible. Everyone at home seems to be posting about rain, scarves and hot chocolate. Where I am (around half an hour from NYC) the weather is beautiful, the trees are golden, theres wildlife everywhere and although it's a bit chilly on a morning, it's normally around 22 degrees by 11am! How crazy and beautiful is it!


As well as this as soon as October fell Halloween decorations have been popping up everywhere (they take this stuff seriously) I've seen huge spider webs spanning whole houses with 3ft spiders on them to pumpkins and hanging ghosts from trees and Halloween isn't even here yet! I still don't have a costume which is considered pretty serious at this point and I'm super jealous of the au pair who's decided to dress up as Mary Poppins. Any suggestions would be welcome!


My families front 'yard' so far, theres so much more to add.

Hula Hula xoxox

1 comment:

  1. Nice weather you have...I like autumn when is sunny ;)


    http://butterfly9999.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete