Wednesday 19 February 2014

Payday treats

Payday came around last week for me and lord did i go on a blow out 
I decided to treat myself to:
Urban decay naked palette 2 (£37)
Urban outfitters tartan skirt (£15 in the sale )
Urban outfitters slubby jumper (£10 in the sale) ps it pictures terribly !




And what do I think ?
Basically I'm in love with the naked 2 palette , although the rosy tones of the 3 was close to tempting me , both me and the shop assistant decided that the 2 was probably better for my skin tone , more diverse and a good place to start with a palette. I try and use it everyday ( coming from a girl who never wears eyeshadow) , and I love experimenting with the looks that I can get, in fact i'll probably do a post on it pretty soon!

The urban outfitters tartan skirt just feels so on trend right now , and it was in the sale which is always great. The only problem I have with this skirt is me , it fits pretty nice and it sits just above the hip which I love , but it is pretty short on my 6ft 1 frame. I know that if I was wearing shorts then i'd wear shorter than this skirt but I don't think i'm confident enough to go out wearing it casually in the day yet ( maybe wearing the right shoes I could deal with it)

The urban outfitters slubby jumper was also in the sale and i bought it specifically to go with the skirt , its quite cropped , super comfy but as you can see pictures terribly and it clicks quite easily ( although  I knew that it would when i bought it

Any opinions ? Been on a payday splurge ?

Hula Hula 
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment