Wednesday 20 November 2013

These boots were made for walking

Doc Martens. Iconic. Beautiful. Original.



My mum bought me a pair of these almost 2 years ago, and despite them looking pretty much new here I've wore them a lot. They go with anything, i can shove them on with jeans , leggings , dresses and they still make me feel that little bit more rock 'n' roll, I even wear them to work (I work in nandos) and they make me feel 100x cooler than I am. Recently we went to London and my friend was adamant he hated docs and said they were ugly- by the time we left he had been converted by my constant wearing of them and even admitted he might get some himself!  They're comfy and i've never had a bad day in them, I really can't sing their praises enough, if the day ever comes that they fall apart I'll instantly replace them. I also love what the whole brand represents and this brings me on to my pet peeve - this whole new fake , imitation craze thats going round (primark you're guilty here). I know I sound like a brand snob, I'm really not, I love a good primark buy as much as the next person, I just don't think that it's ok to rip off another brands hard work and image and almost lower the value of such hard work, I really don't. I also really dislike bright pink docs (real or otherwise). Anyways, rant over , beautiful boots forever on my feet. 

Hula Hula
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment