Monday 11 November 2013

Introductions

Hello , Bonjour, Ciao,

My name is Kerry Dixon , and I'm finally taking a serious stab at blogging.
Lets get the basics out the way , I'm 20 and currently in my third year studying psychology at Northumbria university in Newcastle. I'm 6ft 1 and I would say that this is a defining feauture of my personality. Self professed selfie queen
Where am I at with my style ? Who knows. I can easily be a jeans and a hoody type of girl, but i'l just easily dress up in a vintage shirt and full makeup.
My life is a beautiful mess, a mash of perfect moments clashed with a moments of stupidity and sadness. I wouldn't change a second of it.
Im a social media addict
Twitter : @imkerrydixon
Instagram @dixonkerry
As my mother would say

Hula Hula xox

No comments:

Post a Comment