Monday 13 January 2014

Coat and Boots

There'll be many posts of what i managed to get over christmas, sales and otherwise but i thought i'd kick it off with 2 of my favourite christmas gifts!
I'll begin with my coat. I'd been looking for a beautiful oversized masculine coat for so long and although my mum said she would treat me to one of the topshop beauties I was still a little bit hesitant as I wasn't really sure on my style. Then lo and behold , I was browsing the urban outfitters sale (forever in the sale racks) when I came across this navy blue  sparkle and fade beauty, reduced from £130 to £30 (erm WOW!) plus I got student discount on top bringing it to a grand total of £27. Although I wasn't too keen on a double breasted jacket to begin with , I really couldn't say no and now I'm in love with it! ( My mum offered to buy it for a christmas present too - woo!)

My boots were my main birthday present since I feel like the girl who has everything. Ive been looking for a pair of Chelsea boots for so long now and my mum knows how much I love my Doc Martens so treated me to these Kensington Chelsea Boots, super comfy and super shiny!


Hula Hula xoxox 


No comments:

Post a Comment