Friday 31 January 2014

A woman with out lipstick is no lady..

Anybody that knows me will understand that over the past few months i have become an absolute lipstick FIEND. I love them I've completely fell hard for them (and became a liiiiiittle bit of a lipstick snob while I'm at it) I just think they're a fantastic way of looking like a lady. Personally I've found I prefer matte lipsticks and therefore lip care is essential because holy hell they really dry your lips out.
For everyday I tend to lean towards carmex for lip care , a little bit less oily than vaseline, and I love the tingle. For when i'm wearing lipstick I stick Macs prep + prime on and although i can say it's pretty good I really wouldn't mind some suggestions on alternative as i find it a little bit greasy.




I tend to lean towards MAC products in general and for lips theres no exceptions my collection so far includes :
- Please Me (Matte) - great summer/spring colour and goes perfectly with girly outfits for me
- Russian Red (Matte) -probably my favourite - its the stereotypical bright red lipstick that i just love
- Diva (Matte) -great winter lipstick and very much in with the kind of goth vibe thats going on right now without being too extreme its a dark rich red colour
-Up the Amp ( A welcome birthday addition from the collection)- This ones not matte , and i regularly can put it on without a primer , its quite creamy , i'd say its a more extreme version of please me. Sassy

I also bought a topshop lip bullet in bewitched as an alternative to diva for this seasons vamp look. It's bang on trend although it is pretty dark which is intimidating and definitely not for everyday. The only thing is , I just don't feel that the colour lasts that long, it wipes off way too easily !?





Opinions on your favourite lipsticks ?

Hula Hula xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment