Monday 10 November 2014

Washington D.C

As part of my college course I went to Washington D.C over the weekend and had such a lovely time!  The drive was 5 hours (and when you look at it on the map the difference looks tiiiiiny) and when we got there the weather was beautiful, cold and crisp but with lots of sun. Washington is the capital of the U.S  with pretty much all government agendas and work here with lots of historical monuments, here are some photos, it felt like being in the movies! Also  a biggie that the Whitehouse is there (side note; Barack Obama follows me on twitter, claim to fame)






Me and my gal Megan at the Lincoln memorial 


Just outside the lincoln memorial and where the MLK speech was held.



Washington monument!



The whitehouse


Ohhhhh I also forgot 1 vital part of this trip- Washington D.C houses 3 of the 4 Nandos in the US, as a former proud Nandoca I had to get my chicken fix .... twice in 24 hours since I won't be getting it for the rest of the year!)


Hula Hula xoxox

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous photos. DC is such a great place

    Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks , super beautiful, makes you realise you're in America xoxo

      Delete