Friday 2 May 2014

Benefits with Benefit


So quite recently I had a run in with the Benefit brand over some rude customer service which I really wasn't happy with in Newcastle , a friend of mine also suffered the rude customer service and when they say us chatting on twitter they encouraged us to make a formal complaint ... a couple days later we got asked for our address and a week later I was lucky to receive a tester of the high beam highlighter as well as a beautiful neutral palette. I love the eyeshadow , the bases are cream and the shades provide a good range of colours (there's also a cute little book of how to guides with it). I'm not as keen on the high beam although I seem to be the only one , it tends to rub off my makeup!

Either way I'm extremely grateful for the gift as a sorry, thanks Benefit!





Hula Hula xox

No comments:

Post a Comment