Wednesday 19 March 2014

The Cancer Awareness Selfie

This is a little bit of a more serious post than my usual purchase , but its a topic pretty close to my heart. As you've all probably noticed , the 'no makeup selfie' is sweeping across Facebook to promote cancer awareness, as well as the criticism of 'what does a selfie really help'. I won't lie , I kind of agree with the latter point but when I was nominated I just couldn't escape it. Cancer is something that lies close in my heart because it truly took hold of my family a number of times with my grandma ,she lost her battle with an awful disease and it truly has changed me as a person. I'm all about raising money for a good cause , I even managed to raise £500 doing a bungee jump for a local hospice that helped us cope and lately I'm toying with the idea of raising money by shaving my head. 
So with my selfie - I also attached the message donate £3 by texting BEAT to 70099 and i urge you all to do the same. Heres my no makeup selfie. Lets help beat cancer sooner 


Hula Hula xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment